Item Index Information
Spherical chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Spherical chess. Sides of the board are considered to be connected to form a sphere. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Alessandro Castelli and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Don Miller and Leo Nadvorney.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sp.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sph.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.