Item Index Information
Sixteen Pawns is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Each player has a different army, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Sixteen Pawns. Trade a queen for 8 extra pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Ralph Betza. Inventor: M. de Kemur.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Si.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Six.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.