Item Index Information
Primitive Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Primitive Chess. Short-range major pieces and no pawns, but a piece like an apprentice for each major piece. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Köksal Karakus.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pri.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Koksal's Primitive Chess . Short-range major pieces and no pawns, but a piece like an apprentice for each major piece. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'PrimitiveChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'PrimitiveChess'