Item Index Information
Pot-Hole Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Pot-Hole Chess. Game where pot-holes open up on the board at random times. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Peter Spicer and Michael Chamberlain. Inventor: Peter Spicer.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Po.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pot.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.