Item Index Information
Phi Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Phi Chess. Large variant variant inspired by the golden ratio, Phi. (13x8, Cells: 104)
By Joshua Morris.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 13 column(s), 104 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ph.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Phi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Phi Chess with Different Armies. Missing description (13x8, Cells: 104) By Joshua Morris.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'PhiChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'PhiChess'