Item Index Information
Off Board Chess Pieces is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Off Board Chess Pieces. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved.
By Ronald Drinning.
Each side has off board two pieces called a ROOK EXTRA which can be used only once in a game.IT HAS NO MOVES. it can be played in the players turn at any time onto a vacant squared. no other piece can pass through this blocked square.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter O.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Of.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Off.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'offboardpieces' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'offboardpieces'