Item Index Information
Nana-Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Oriental, ShogiBased. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Nana-Shogi. Shogi variant on a tiny board.
By Georg Dunkel.
The board used for this game has 3 row(s), 3 column(s), 9 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1998. [1997-1999]. [1993-2003].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Na.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Nan.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.