Item Index Information
Missile Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Missile Chess. Each non-king pieces or pawn may capture without moving once per game. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mis.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Missile Chess. Each unit can rifle-capture once. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Missile Chess. Missing description Author: Douglas Silfen. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'missilechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'missilechess'