Item Index Information
Mir Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own.
Mir Chess. Play this variant that is mid-powered between Chess and Shatranj.
Author: Fergus Duniho and David Paulowich. Inventor: David Paulowich.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mir.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'mirchess'