Item Index Information
Knights Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Knights Chess. Queen, Rook and Bishop may also jump as a knight.
Author: Florencio Gonzalez. Inventor: C. G. Lewin.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1970. [1969-1971]. [1965-1975].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kn.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kni.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'xadrez-galego'