Item Index Information
Trissa is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Three or more players, Board with hexagonal shaped cells, In a category all its own.
Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55)
By John Smith.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 55 cells/squares.
This game is a 3 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tri.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'trissa'