Item Index Information
Lengthleaper Hex Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Lengthleaper Hex Chess. The hex-prism geometry has surprisingly many equal-length compound leapers. (6x9x4, Cells: 136)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 6 column(s), 4 levels/boards, 136 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Le.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Len.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'lengthleaperhe'