Item Index Information
Kira Chess/Kira Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Uses cards, Hidden information, In a category all its own, ShogiBased, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By (zzo38) A. Black.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2012. [2011-2013]. [2007-2017].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ki.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kir.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'kirachesskiras'