Item Index Information
Ecutunnel and Ecumillstone is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Circular shaped board.
Ecutunnel and Ecumillstone. 3d versions of twin-board Ecumenical Chess, with a new front-rank piece. (4x12x4, Cells: 192)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 4 column(s), 4 levels/boards, 192 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ec.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ecu.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.