Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Ec%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Échecs De L'Escalier. A double Capablanca-type variant with slightly enhanced Pawns. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- echess. (Micro) Evolutionary CHESS game. By bp .
- Echexs. Hexagonal variant for three players. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Echexs. Hexagonal variant for three or six players. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Echidna Chess. Introducing the Echidna, a repulsion piece with telekinetic capacities (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Echo Chess I. If possible, make a second move with a matching unit. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Echo Chess II. If possible, make a second move with a matching unit. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Echos. Transform your non-attacked, non-royal units as you like. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vladimir Pribylinec.
- Ecila. Six-dimensional analogue to Sphinx Chess. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Eclipse Chess. Units in the eclipse zone cannot move or give check. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Economy in Chess Variants. Several chess variants based on economic principles. By João Pedro Neto.
- EconoSplurge. Chess Variant Set. By Ron Hale-Evans.
- An EconoSplurge Dragonchess Set. Dragonchess board with cheap felt squares and fancy wooden pieces. Includes stereoscopic photos. Author: Ron Hale-Evans. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Ecumenical Chess. Set of Variants incorporating Camels and Camel compound pieces. (8x10, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess features three variants with camel-bishop, camel-rook knight-camel compounds. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Ecumenical Eurasian Ninjachess. 3d variant on 10 by 5 by 5 board with many new pieces. (5x(5x10), Cells: 250) By Charles Gilman.
- Ecutunnel and Ecumillstone. 3d versions of twin-board Ecumenical Chess, with a new front-rank piece. (4x(4x12), Cells: 192) By Charles Gilman.
Redirect Your Search