Item Index Information
Duplication Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Duplication Chess. Twice per game, move a piece with duplication. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By (zzo38) A. Black.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2012. [2011-2013]. [2007-2017].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Du.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dup.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'duplicationche'