Item Index Information
Diamond Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Diamond Chess. Based on orthodox chess but rotated 45 degrees (invented in 1886). (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: A.K. Porterfield Rynd.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1886. [1885-1887]. [1881-1891].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Di.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dia.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'diamond-chess'