Item Index Information
Conditional Quantum Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Hidden information.
Conditional Quantum Chess. You may move to two squares each turn, but only one is a real move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By John Smith.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Con.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'conditionalqua'