Item Index Information
Claustrophobia is a game information page. It is categorized as: Small board, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Claustrophobia. Played utilizing 46 squares of a chessboard, using new unique pieces, all of which can be represented by the standard pieces. (5x8, Cells: 46)
By Charles Daniel.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 5 column(s), 46 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cla.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'claustrophobia'