Item Index Information
Breakthrough Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Breakthrough Chess. Pieces must "break through" a zone of neutral blocks. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Br.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bre.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'breakthroughch'