Item Index Information
CCChess - shuffle version is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
CCChess - shuffle version. A few different imaginings of CCChess.
By Namik Zade.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters CC.
- Browse items that also start with the letters CCC.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- CCC - The Clash of Civilizations Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Namik Zade.
- The Clash of Civilization Chess (Shuffle Version). Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Namik Zade.
- CCC - The Clash of Civilizations Chess. ...two Chess Armies made from (some of) the most popular pieces used in Western and Eastern Chess games. By Namik Zade.
- The Clash of Civilizations Chess (Updated) . Missing description By Namik Zade.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CCC' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'CCC'