Item Index Information
Burmese Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: From ancient times, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Burmese Chess. Sittuyin preset uses a mix of equivalent pieces from Alfaerie Set.
By Charles Daniel.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bur.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'burmesechess'