Item Index Information
Pillow Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board.
Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pil.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'pillowchess'