Item Index Information
Culverin Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Culverin Chess. Introducing the Culverin cannon, which is dropped among standard pieces (zrf exists).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cul.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Culverin Chess. The Culverin is a cannon that can move like a king but must jump to capture (+zrf). By M Winther.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'culverinchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'culverinchess'