Item Index Information
Chinese Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Large board, Oriental, From ancient times, XiangqiBased. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Chinese Chess. An strong Zillions implementation plus a description of the world's most popular game.
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 9 column(s), 90 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Chi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chinesechess.'