Item Index Information
M-Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
M-Chess. Pieces change movement capabilities depending on the column they occupy. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Stan Druben.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters M-.
- Browse items that also start with the letters M-C.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- M-Chess . Pieces change movement capabilities depending on the column they occupy. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Stan Druben.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'M-Chess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'M-Chess'