Item Index Information
Jester Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Jester Chess. Large variant, with four new pieces including Jester that imitates opponents last type of move. (10x11, Cells: 110)
- Browse items that also start with the letter J.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Je.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Jes.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Jester Chess: Cutouts. Pieces to print to make your own Jester Chess set. Author: John William Brown. Inventor: Thomas Havel.
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have! Author: Simon Edward Jepps.
- Jester Chess. Featuring pieces that mimic last piece moved, archers that can either capture OR move. quadrapawns, and murray lions. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Thomas Havel.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'JesterChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'JesterChess'