Item Index Information
Inchworm and Longworm Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Inchworm and Longworm Chess. Pieces move their heads to a new square, then move their tail to that square on a later move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters In.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Inc.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.