Item Index Information
Gravity Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Gravity Chess. Pieces that moved attract pieces like magnets. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By João Pedro Neto.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gra.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Gravity Chess. Moved unit attracts. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Gravity Chess . Pieces that moved attract pieces like magnets. By João Pedro Neto.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'GravityChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'GravityChess'