Item Index Information
Free Placement is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Free Placement. Game starts with players alternatingly placing pieces on board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Roger Cooper.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fre.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess-Merels. Lining up three units in a row captures the last enemy unit moved. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Free Placement Chess. Choose your own starting position. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Roger Cooper.
- Free Placement chess . Game starts with players alternatingly placing pieces on board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Roger Cooper.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'FreePlacement' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'FreePlacement'