Item Index Information
Emperor Raumschach. Variant of Dr. Fredinand Maack's Raumschach.
By Larry L. Smith.
Emperor Raumschach is a variant of Dr. Fredinand Maack's Raumschach, developed by L. Lynn Smith.
The ability to leap was added to the Unicorn, thus creating the HERALD, increasing the piece's power and freeing it from its triagonal field pattern.
Replacing the King with the powerful leaping EMPEROR reduces the potential for draws and the amount of material necessary to form a mating positon. The PAWN is allowed its most powerful interpretation, adding the triagonal capture move, assuring the piece with the ability of strong development during the opening game and increasing its chance of promotion, thus such restricted to the recovery of captured pieces.
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Em.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Emp.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.