Item Index Information
Embassy Chess is a game playable with Jocly. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Embassy Chess. Play Embassy Chess with Jocly.
Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Kevin Hill.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 10 column(s), 80 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Em.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Emb.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Embassy Chess. A 10x8 variant based on Grand Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Kevin Hill.
- Embassy Chess. Play this modern Bird's Chess variant based on the setup of Grand Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Kevin Hill.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'embassy' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'embassy'