Item Index Information
Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi.
Inventor: Jean Anesto.
A four-player, all-against-all game with such unusual pieces Assassins, Reporters, Provocateurs, Militants and Necromobiles. This game is also known as Machiavellian Chess. Invented by Jean Anesto, published by Impense Radicale. Site in French.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dj.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dja.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Djambi. Four player variant with different taking rules and special central square. (9x9, Cells: 1) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'djambi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'djambi'