Item Index Information
Courtyard is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Sold commercially, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Courtyard. Combines the ease of learning checkers with the challenge and variety of chess. (10x10, Cells: 100)
Author: John Ayer. Inventor: Leonard Kalich.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1983. [1982-1984]. [1978-1988].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.