Item Index Information
Compromise Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Compromise Chess. Propose five moves and your opponent selects one for you. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1958. [1957-1959]. [1953-1963].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Com.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.