Item Index Information
Circe schaak is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules. This item is written in Dutch.
Circe schaak. Geslagen stukken komen weer op hun beginpositie (Dutch Language)
Author: Jos Jansen of Lorkeers and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Pierre Monréal.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1967. [1966-1968]. [1962-1972].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ci.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cir.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.