Item Index Information
Chicken Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Chicken Chess. Combines Losing and Benedict Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Topher Gayle. Inventor: Topher Gayle and Tom Tracy.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Chi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.