Item Index Information
Chess Olympic is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Chess Olympic. Some pieces move differently. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Redzo Kolakovic.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess Olympic . Kings, Queens and Pawns have additional moves, and victory is by capture instead of checkmate. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Redzo Kolakovic.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'chessolympic' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chessolympic'