Item Index Information
Chassyrinth. A 'color-attribute' based hexagonal chess variant.
Inventor: Kumar Yelubandi.
Chassyrinth is a chess variant, invented by Kumar Yelubandi. <p>Quote from the author: <blockquote> Chassyrinth (cha-zuh-rinth) aka Chess Labyrinth or Hexabyrinth Chess...is a hexagonal chess variant that is leaps and bounds removed from all the other hexagonal chess variants currently doing the dog and pony circuit. The game's uniqueness stems primarily from its adherence to the color-attribute of piece motion as opposed to the geometry-attribute (in the transformation from classical chess). </blockquote>
The board used for this game has 91 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cha.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.