The Piece: Immobilizer Tag
Pieces standing near an immobilizer may not move. Conditions may apply, depending on the game (e.g. a frozen piece may or may not be able to commit suicide).
- Bombalot. Bombs can wipe out most pieces on the board.
- Immobilizer. Pieces standing near an immobilizer may not move.
- Maxima. Maxima is an interesting and exiting variant of Ultima, with new elements that make Maxima more clear and dynamic. (Cells: 76)
- Rococo. A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board. (10x10, Cells: 100) (Recognized!)
- Thronschach. A game on 42-squares with throne squares, and an interesting mix of pieces. (5x8, Cells: 42)
- Toccata. A hexagonal variant inspired of Maxima. (Cells: 76)
- UC-170-13. Universal Chess version featuring 170 different kind of major pieces and 13 different kind of pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Ultima. Game where each type of piece has a different capturing ability. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Universal Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game