The Crossover: Checkers Tag
These games borrow ideas from Checkers, also known as Draughts or Jeu de Dames. This game is played on the same board as Chess. Each player begins with 12 of the same piece, which all go on squares of the same color, and the object is to capture all of your opponent's pieces.
- Byelorussian Cheskers. Crossover between chess and Russian draughts. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chaughts. A mixture of chess and international draughts. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Cheskers. Cross-variant between chess and checkers. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Desert Pub Chess. A game where Desert Wazirs & Desert Ferz capture by jumping. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Hafts. A denser Draughts, but with pieces only capturing those bound to the opposite colour. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Schachdame. Variant between Checkers and Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)