Games using the Same Board
The board used for this game has 6 row(s), 7 column(s), 42 cells/squares.
- Bachelor Chess. Win by mating your opponent, or marrying off your King. (7x6, Cells: 42)
- Cannons and Crabs. A variant on a 7x6 board with Crabs (improved Pawns), and Cannons (leapers). (7x6, Cells: 42)
- Capture the Flag Chess. A translation of the classic children's game to a 42-square board. (7x6, Cells: 42)
- Evolution Chess-42. 42-square game where each player starts with 20 Knights that evolve and a King. (7x6, Cells: 42)
- Neighbors. Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. (7x6, Cells: 42)
- Xiangqi 42. A minature version of Xiangqi (Chinese Chess) on 42 squares. (7x6, Cells: 42)