Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Air%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Air Attack Chess. Missing description By Stephen R. Stockman.
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Airplane Chess. Airplanes move as queens any distance, capturing by landing just beyond an enemy unit. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Airplane Chess. Schmittberger's big-board variant featuring the very mobile Airplane (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Airplane Chess. R. W. Schmittberger's Airplane Chess on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
Redirect Your Search