- Avalanche Chess . A popular chess variant, where you advance your opponents pawns.
- ChessVariants.zrf. 17 variants in 1 file.
- Chinese Checkers Chess . Some pieces may make multiple jumps as in Chinese Checkers.
- Doublestep Chess and Doubletime Chess . All pieces may move twice when moving.
- Extra Move Chess ZRF . Double-move variant based on limitations of Zillions of Games.
- French Revolution Chess . Advanced pawns threaten the noble pieces.
- Leandros Chess . You may make a non-capturing move with each of your pieces in one turn, or make a normal capturing move.
- LiQi . Very Strong Chss.
- Progressive Chess . A collection of variants with increasing numbers of moves each turn.
- Rolling Kings . Kings must move along a predetermined path.
- Simple Marseillais Chess . Simplified version of Marseillais Chess.
- Triplets. Move in one turn a pawn, the king, and another piece.
|12 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 12