- Carnival of the Animals. A nearly-FIDE variant with Eurofighter Pawns (first implementation on an 8x8 board) dice (two aside for preference) which mutate. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Dice chess (wikipedia rules). Dice chess using 2 dice, wikipedia rules.
- King Friday XIII Chess. Flexible castling, promotion to opponent's pieces, etc. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Solitaire dice chess. Solitaire dice chess (concept works with variants & board games of skill too). (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Variants with Queens. Some variants, mostly dealing with queens, and mostly modest. (8x8, Cells: 64)
|5 'Game' entries listed||5 'Uses dice' entries listed|
|1 'Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5