- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Multi-Dimensional Multi-Player (MDMP) Chess. 2-8 player Chess, traditional and alternate armies, optional laser.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Quarter Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Rotation Chess. Every ten turns, you switch and play the other player's units.
- Rotation Chess. Every 10th move, the board is turned around. (8x8, Cells: 64)
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|1 'Three dimensional' entry listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9