Starts with the letter 'Mad'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Mad Chess. Chess variant with unequal armies on 10 by 10 board. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Mad Elephant Chess. Pawns can be turned into Elephants; Elephants can promote to Mad Elephants, and Mad Elephants can trample lines of pieces. By Peter Aronson.
- Mad Elephant Shogi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Mad King Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Mad Mate . Wooden set for chessgi: captured pieces change hands and can be used as reinforcement. Inventor: Alex Randolph.
- Mad Queen Shogi. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Mad Scientist Chess. Fetch me the Pawn, Igor! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Madhouse Chess. A slight variation of Replacement Chess. Captured pieces must be put on an empty square on the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Madness of Kings Chess. The Kings are, simply put, insane!! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
Total items listed: 9