Starts with the letter 'Gu'
- Guanaco Chess. Introducing the Guanaco that hops two squares orthogonally continuously (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Guard Chess, or Islandic Chess. Guarded pieces cannot be captured. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Gufuu Shogi . Tiny variant on a 2x3 board with four pieces. By Georg Dunkel.
- Guru Mahachaturanga. 2d India-specific offshoot of AOF series. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Guschess. Pieces can freely move in one of 38 areas on the board. (8x8, Cells: 38) By Gustavo A. Vargas.
- Gustavian Adjutant Chess. Standard chess with empty extra corner squares and extended castling (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Gustavian Cannon Chess. Featuring the remarkable Swedish Cannon on a Gustavian board, where it thrives (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Gutenschach. 3d variant using only planar pieces. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 8