Starts with the letter 'B'
- Balbo's Chess. Board with a strange shape designed to make Bishops stronger in relation to Rooks. Author: Gary K. Gifford. Inventor: M G Balbo.
- Balbo's Chess 2. Balbos Chess 2. Author: wdtr2. Inventor: M G Balbo.
- Barbershop Quartet. Toroidal Variant with Dual Direction Bishops. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Brigadier Chess. Introducing the powerful Brigadier piece on a 68-square Gustavian board. By M Winther.
- Building chess. Add a square after every move. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi and Sergey Sirotkin.
|5 'Play by mail item' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed||2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5