- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (4x4x6, Cells: 96) By Robert J. Bell.
- Chess3. Chess-Cubed, a commercial, three level chess game. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) Author: James Trimm.
- Chessmic. Commercial, expensive, three-dimensional chess from Germany. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
- Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant. Inventor: Rick Hewson.
- Space Chess. Three dimensional commercial chess variant. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Strato Chess. Information (no rules) about a quarter-century old three dimensional chess variant. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) Author: Jonathan Alden and Mark Hummel.
|9 'Game' entries listed||9 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||3 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|9 'Sold commercially' entries listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9